A company needs a way to improve control over APIs, data elements, applications, and authorization policies.
A company has poor visibility and control of APIs, data elements, applications, and authorization policies.
The company selects Cloudentity to improve the API governance.
Cloudentity’s solutions allow the company to
- Control APIs exposed by each and every microservice,
- Control public API exposure,
- Package APIs into API groups visible from outside as services,
- Register and manage developers,
- Let developers register applications that consume services,
- Control what applications consume services, what services they consume, and what permissions it requires from the user,
- Control conditions to consume services with authorization policies,
- Define access rules to issue tokens to consume services and API access rules,
- Control PII required by each microservice and constrain it to the necessary minimum,
- Track changes in API routing, API exposure, API specification updates, and authorization policies assigned to APIs,
- If required, track individual public API calls and get detailed traces of service to service calls (the tracing section),
- Gather statistics on services, APIs, developers, and applications,
- Discover data elements used by APIs,
- Discover missed, unauthenticated, and suspicious API calls.