Authorization for B2B2C/IoT
An IoT devices vendor wants to offer third-party services packaged with devices.
An IoT devices vendor needs a solution that allows offering third-party services packaged with devices.
The vendor decides to use Cloudentity’s solutions for offering third-party services packaged with devices.
Cloudentity’s solutions allow the vendor to
- Create a tenant for each service provider and let them integrate their own identity solutions leveraging the bring-your-own-identity model,
- Let each tenants register their own developers and applications running on the devices,
- Allow each tenant’s third-party developers to register,
- Let third-party developers use APIs and UIs to register their applications,
- Define authorization policies validated and enforced prior to issuing tokens required for the service consumption,
- Define authorization policies validated and enforced during during the service consumption,
- Make sure that users' devices have access permissions to a restricted set of resources.